Call or Text: (502) 966-7658

Thirteeners: Why Only 13 Percent of Companies Successfully Execute Their Strategy—and How Yours Can Be One of Them


87 percent of companies fail to successfully execute the strategy they set for any given year. Dan Prosser shows you how to make your company one of the other 13 percent--a Thirteener. In the process, he explains that the true challenge of building a great company--one that consistently executes its strategy--is understanding the real nature of human interaction and the key to success: connectedness.

The Attacker's Advantage: Turning Uncertainty into Breakthrough Opportunities


Exponential change offers exponential opportunities. How do you leverage change to go on the offense?  The Attacker's Advantage is the game plan for winning in an era of ambiguity, volatility, and complexity when every leader and every business is being challenged in new and unexpected ways.

Joe Turner

Accelerate Field Performance Manager